Air fried snap peas! Snap peas can be prepared in a variety of ways and are a tasty, wholesome veggie. The peas will go very well in salads or stir-fries. In your air fryer, you may enjoy sugar snap peas that are precisely cooked and seasoned.
Serve alongside chicken or your preferred meal.
Air Fryer Sugar Snap Peas Recipe
Cooking these roasted sugar snap peas in an air fryer is stress-free. you do not need to stir several times.
These air fryer snap peas are easy to make and utterly delicious. With a few ingredients and minimal prep, you can serve this flavorful, delicious, and nutritious side dish. You will love these parmesan sugar snap peas because they are versatile. The peas can be used in different ways, from pasta dishes to soups. You can also try roasting, steaming or sautéing them. If using an air fryer to make this recipe, you can use the air fry or roast function to cook them.
Learn how to make yours in an air fryer today!
Fresh sugar snap peas
Olive oil - use sesame oil or any oil of your choice.
Salt and black to taste
Parmesan cheese to garnish.
Air fryer temperature varies depending on size, make, and model. My delicious cravings recipe time is subject to a preheated air fryer. If you are trying this recipe for the first time, deduct 2 minutes from the cooking time and increase it if needed to allow the food to cook evenly.
How to Cook Sugar Snap Peas in an Air Fryer
Rinse the sugar snap peas and pat dry with a paper towel. Trim the sugar snap peas' ends.
Set your air fryer to 200C/400F for 2 minutes to preheat.
Put a little olive oil and sugar snap peas in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste when preparing the peas. Toss the sugar snap peas in the bowl to completely coat them with spice and olive oil.
Put a single layer of sugar snap peas in the air fryer basket. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until cooked through and soft. To ensure the sugar snap peas cook uniformly, shake the air fryer basket halfway during the cooking period.
Serve immediately while the sugar snap peas are still warm and the parmesan cheese is melted.
How to Store and Reheat Air-Fried Snaps Peas
You can store your air-fried sugar by allowing them to cool down to room temperature and pour into an airtight container or a bag.
Fridge - the sugar snap peas will last up to 3-4 days.
You can reheat in the air fryer at 175C/350F for 3-5 minutes or fully hot.
- To give the sugar snap peas and parmesan cheese more flavour, sprinkle them with additional herbs or seasonings like teriyaki sauce, chopped garlic, dried oregano, or red pepper flakes.
- Before putting the sugar snap peas in the air fryer, preheat it. This will facilitate even cooking sugar snap peas in the air fryer.
- Depending on the size and thickness of the sugar snap peas, cooking durations may vary. Check on them periodically to make sure they don't burn or overcook.
- To guarantee consistent cooking, cook the sugar snap peas in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- To ensure that the sugar snap peas cook equally on all sides while frying, shake the air fryer basket a few times.
- The sugar snap peas might become mushy or lose their crispness if you overcook them.
Air Fried Snap Peas
- Ai fryer
- 165 g fresh snap peas
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- salt and black to taste
- Parmesan cheese to garnish. optional
- Rinse the sugar snap peas and pat dry with a paper towel. Trim the sugar snap peas' ends.
- Set your air fryer to 200C/400F for 2 minutes to preheat.
- Put a little olive oil and sugar snap peas in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste when preparing the peas. Toss the sugar snap peas in the bowl to completely coat them with black pepper & salt, and olive oil.
- Put a single layer of sugar snap peas in the air fryer basket. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through and soft. To ensure the sugar snap peas cook uniformly, shake the air fryer basket halfway during the cooking.
- Serve immediately while the sugar snap peas are still warm and the parmesan cheese is melted.
I am glad you made it here and hope you enjoyed it. I would love to hear from you! Kindly rate the recipe and leave me feedback in the comment section below. Tag me @mydeliciouscravings on Instagram and join our Facebook page for new recipes. Please subscribe if you haven’t for new recipes straight to your inbox.