Air fryer Frittata (omelette) is fluffy, healthy, and delicious. It is packed full of flavors. This easy air fryer Frittata omelette is simple to make and ready in 20 minutes. You can serve this egg dish any time of the day.
Let me show you how to make an omelette in air fryer.
Air Fryer Frittata Recipe
You will love this air fryer Frittata recipe because it is quick and easy. I made this vegetable Frittata for 15 minutes in my instant pot vortex air fryer 5.7 liters, and they were perfect and tasted fresh.
It is healthy, low in carb, gluten-free, keto-friendly, vegetarian, and can be made vegan too.
With this air fryer Frittata recipe, you can skip the oven or stove top to make this egg dish, and no babysitting is required. Serve it with crispy roast potatoes, chips, or salad.
Ingredients and Variations
Mixed vegetables – diced bell peppers and onions, coriander, and mushroom. Fill this egg bake with any filling of choice - spinach, chives, zucchini or courgettes, green onions, kale, broccoli tips, asparagus, peas, or leaks.
Milk – you can also use double cream/heavy cream or full-fat whole milk.
Black pepper and salt to taste.
Cheese – optional. Use any of your choice, cheddar or goat cheese.
Air fryer temperature varies depending on size, make, and model. My delicious cravings recipe time is subject to a preheated air fryer. If you are trying this recipe for the first time, deduct 2 minutes from the cooking time and increase it if needed to allow the food to cook evenly.
How to Make Air Fryer Frittata
Grease the baking pan using cooking spray, butter, or vegetable oil, and line the base with parchment paper (optional).
Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk until well combined. Add milk, chopped peppers, onions, coriander, mushroom, salt, and pepper. Whisk until combined.
Carefully place the egg pan in your air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes at 170C/340F or till cooked through and a toothpick inserted comes out clean or firm and not shaky in the middle.
Remove the egg bake from the air fryer, turn it into a plate, and slice it into wedges. Serve and enjoy!
How to Store and Reheat
We recommend making as much as you can consume because Frittata is best eaten fresh. If there are leftovers, you can store them in the fridge or freezer.
Fridge - keep for up to 3 days if stored properly in an airtight container.
Freezer - wrap in a cling film before placing in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
Reheat in a microwave or air fryer. Remember to remove the clingfilm. Reheat for 4 minutes at a temperature of 165C or till the omelet Frittata is hot throughout.
- You can air fry or sauté the vegetables for a few minutes and leave them to cool before adding them to the egg mixture.
- There is no need to preheat the air fryer.
- Once done, you can allow the omelette to rest for 2 minutes before serving.
- Insert a toothpick in it to check if done, or touch it to see Frittata is firm and not shaky in the middle.
- You can use any vegetables or protein of your choice.
- For a healthier option, reduce the amount of cheese and cream.
- You can line the pan with parchment paper, grease it with butter or spray it with oil so that the Frittata comes out well.
Can I make this into egg bites or egg casserole?
Yes, you can use this recipe for air fryer egg bites, and you will need to use ramekins or egg molds. Breakfast casserole is another name for Frittata; it is a versatile egg dish, and you can customize it to your taste.
What is the cooking time for an air fryer Frittata/egg bake?
How long it takes to cook the omelette Frittata in the air fryer depends on the pan and the brand of the air fryer. The cooking time varies from 10 to 20 minutes, depending on how deep the cake pan is, and adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Can I double the recipe?
Do not overfill the pan; only double the recipe If using a big air fryer or pan.
How to serve Frittata (egg bake)
Frittata can be served warm or cold on its own or with avocado slices for breakfast or with some chips, potato wedges, salad, or roasted vegetables for brunch, lunch, or dinner.
Air Fryer Frittata
- Air fryer
- Baking pan 7 x 3
- 6 Eggs
- 1½ cups mixed vegetables
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Black pepper and salt to taste.
- Grease the baking pan using cooking spray, butter, or vegetable oil, and line the base with parchment paper (optional).
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk until well combined. Add milk, chopped peppers, onions, coriander, mushroom, salt, and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- Carefully place the egg pan in your air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes at 170C/340F or till cooked through and a toothpick inserted comes out clean or firm and not shaky in the middle.
- Remove the egg bake from the air fryer, turn it into a plate, and slice it into wedges. Serve and enjoy!
I am glad you made it here and hope you enjoyed it. I would love to hear from you! Kindly rate the recipe 5 star and leave me feedback in the comment section below. Tag me @mydeliciouscravings on Instagram and join our Facebook page for new recipes. Please subscribe if you haven’t for new recipes straight to your inbox.
Let's hear from you