Enjoy these frozen hash browns in the air fryer. A simple breakfast for the family. This quick and easy way produces a perfect, crispy hash brown every time. Hash brown patties are delicious and ready in ten (10) minutes with a crisp, golden brown finish. There is no need to make the patties from scratch.
Learn how to cook these delicious hash browns patties in your air fryer. You can serve it as a complete meal or as a snack with any sauce of your choice.
You will love cooking frozen hash browns in the air fryer because they cook evenly and crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
Air Fryer Hash Browns Recipe
Hash browns (hashed browns), made with potatoes which are shredded, seasoned, and made into small patties. You will find them in different shapes (triangles or rectangles). Mostly pan-fried or deep-fried, but it is super quick and easy to make frozen hash brown patties in the air fryer. You do not need oil to cook these frozen shredded hash browns because they are pre-cooked with oil. You can buy frozen hashbrowns from the supermarkets or stores near you.
What you will need to make the air fryer hash brown patties
Frozen hash brown patties
Salt and black pepper to taste (Optional)
Air fryer temperature varies depending on size, make, and model. My delicious cravings recipe time is subject to a preheated air fryer. If you are trying this recipe for the first time, deduct 2 minutes from the cooking time and increase it if needed to allow the food to cook evenly.
How to Cook Frozen Hash Browns in Air Fryer
Preheat the air fryer for 2 minutes at 200C/400F.
Place the frozen hash brown patties in the air fryer basket in a single layer and air fry for 5 minutes. Turn over after 5 minutes and continue to air fry for another 4-5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Bring out from the air fryer, serve, and enjoy!
How to Store
Air-fried hash browns should be consumed immediately. We don't recommend storing it because it won't taste as great as it should. If for any reason you have leftovers, put them in an airtight container and place them in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- There’s no need to thaw these hash browns before air frying.
- Ensure the hashed browns do not overlap for uneven cooking.
- The cooking time for frozen hash browns may vary a bit depending on the thickness, and your air fryer brand.
- We recommend pre-heating the air fryer when making frozen foods because it will give the food a good steer.
- Sprinkle some salt and black pepper after cooking.
Frozen Hash Browns In Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- 800 g frozen hash brown patties
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer for 2 minutes at 200C/400F.
- Place the frozen hash brown patties in the air fryer basket and air fry for 5 minutes at 200C/400F. Turn over after 5 minutes and continue to air fry for another 4-5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Bring out from the air fryer, serve and enjoy!
I am glad you made it here and hope you enjoyed it. I would love to hear from you! Kindly rate the recipe and leave me feedback in the comment section below. Tag me @mydeliciouscravings on Instagram and join our Facebook page for new recipes. Please subscribe for new recipes straight to your inbox.