These air fryer baby potatoes are hot, crispy, and fluffy on the inside. A fun way to eat and enjoy potatoes! They are also great for parties and will make a great addition to any meal. Mini potatoes in an air fryer are packed full of herby flavor and are so easy to make.
With a few ingredients and little prep, you can have this side dish on your table in no time. Unlike oven-roasted Parmentier potatoes that require peeling and boiling before baking them in the oven, these air fryer mini potatoes are cooked whole from raw because of their sizes.
Baby Potatoes Air Fryer
Potatoes are a good source of dietary fiber, vitamin C, and potassium and contain antioxidants. You will love this air-fried baby potatoes recipe because it is a quick classic potato side dish, and you can make them faster in an air fryer. These roasted potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender inside, with a delicious herb flavor.
This recipe will work with larger potatoes. Ensure to cut the potatoes into similar cube sizes to cook evenly.
Related posts: air fryer froze roasted potatoes.
Air fryer temperature varies depending on size, make, and model. My delicious cravings recipe time is subject to a preheated air fryer. If you are trying this recipe for the first time, deduct 2 minutes from the cooking time and increase it if needed to allow the food to cook evenly.
What you will need to make Air Fried Mini Potatoes
Whole mini baby potatoes
Garlic granules: substitute with garlic powder
Oil: use any oil of choice
Salt to taste
How to Make Little Potatoes in Air Fryer
Scrub and wash the potatoes clean under cold running water, drain and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
In a large bowl, add the baby potatoes, parsley, garlic granules, oregano, thyme, olive oil, salt, and black pepper and mix well to combine.
Pour the seasoned baby potatoes into the air fryer. Cook the potatoes at 200C/400F for 10-15 minutes, until fork tender and crispy on the outside. Shake the basket halfway through the cooking.
Remove the potatoes from the air fryer basket immediately and serve. Enjoy!
How to Season Potatoes
You can use any herbs you like to season your potatoes. I use various spice blends to season my potatoes.
How to Store
You can store air-fried little potatoes can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat potatoes in the air fryer at 180C/360F for 3-5 minutes.
Tips for Mini Potatoes
- There is no need to preheat the air fryer.
- If cutting the potatoes in half, adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Layer the air fryer basket with foil for easy cleaning.
- If using frozen baby potatoes, increase the cooking time.
Mini Potatoes in Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- 500 grams Whole mini baby potatoes
- ⅛ teaspoon Dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon Garlic granules
- ½ teaspoon Dried oregano
- Black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon Dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Salt to taste
- Scrub and wash the potatoes clean under cold running water, drain and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- In a large bowl, add the baby potatoes, parsley, garlic granules, oregano, thyme, olive oil, salt, and black pepper and mix well to combine.
- Pour the seasoned baby potatoes into the air fryer. Cook the potatoes at 200C/400F for 10-15 minutes, until fork tender and crispy on the outside. Shake the basket halfway through the cooking.
- Remove the potatoes from the air fryer basket immediately and serve. Enjoy!
I am glad you made it here and hope you enjoyed it. I would love to hear from you! Kindly rate the recipe 5 star and leave me feedback in the comment section below. Tag me @mydeliciouscravings on Instagram and join our Facebook page for new recipes. Please subscribe if you haven’t for new recipes straight to your inbox.
Let's hear from you