This sweet chilli Mayo recipe is simple, delicious, quick, and easy to make. My homemade dip only takes a few minutes to put together, and you only need a handful of ingredients.
Let me show you how to make it with my step-by-step guide.
Homemade Sweet Chilli Mayo Recipe
For your homemade dipping sauce, you will need mayonnaise, sweet chilli sauce, salt, and black pepper. In my version of this dipping sauce, I added some Greek yoghurt to switch things up. Adding Greek yoghurt to sweet chilli mayonnaise sauce makes it extra creamy and might finish the whole dip in one go.
What you will need
Mayonnaise: you can use full-fat or low-fat mayonnaise.
Sweet chilli sauce: this is mainly sold in supermarkets or Asian stores. You can use any favourite brand or make sweet chilli sauce from scratch.
Greek yoghurt: this is optional. Substitute with sour cream if you prefer.
Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste.
How to Make Sweet Chilli Mayo
Add some sweet chilli sauce, mayonnaise, Greek yoghurt, salt, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
Cover with a cling film or a lid. You can use it immediately or place it in the fridge for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
How to Store Sweet Chilli Mayonnaise
Store in the fridge for up to 7 days in an airtight container.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice if you fancy a zingy taste.
- Add a splash of water to lighten the sauce if too thick.
- Ensure you taste and adjust seasoning according to preference.
- Feel free to customise the ingredients to suit you. You can decide to mix sweet chilli sauce and mayo only.
Check out more condiments and sauces.
Sweet Chilli Mayo Recipe
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- ⅓ cup Greek yoghurt
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Add some sweet chilli sauce, mayonnaise, Greek yoghurt, salt, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Whisk to combine. Cover with a cling film or a lid. You can use it immediately or place it in the fridge for 20 minutes for the flavours to
I am glad you made it here and hope you enjoyed it. I would love to hear from you! Kindly rate the recipe and leave me feedback in the comment section below. Tag me @mydeliciouscravings on Instagram and join our Facebook page for new recipes. Please subscribe if you haven’t for new recipes straight to your inbox.