Air fryer roast potatoes are perfectly baked until crispy and golden on the outside. Learn how to cook potatoes in your air fryer in under 30 minutes. It's easy to cook homemade crispy potato wedges, well-seasoned and delicious. You can serve them with chicken, steak, and vegetables for a balanced meal.
Roast Potatoes in Air Fryer
This air fryer roast potatoes recipe is one of the easiest recipes to make in your air fryer. Once you cook these roast potatoes in your air fryer, you will not like to cook them any other way. It is healthier than making it in the oven, and you can use this method for frozen diced potatoes, fat chips, and the like. However, the cooking time will vary depending on the size, cut, thickness, and type of air fryer. The bigger the size, the longer it will take longer to cook.
Try the frozen roast potatoes recipe.
Potatoes - you can use any brand of choice; Maris Piper, Russet potatoes, or red potatoes.
Paprika - smoked or sweet paprika
Garlic granules or minced garlic.
Salt to taste
Black pepper or cayenne pepper
Oil - use any oil of your choice; olive oil or avocado oil.
How to Cook Roast Potatoes in Air Fryer
Scrub the back of the potatoes to get rid of dirt. Dry with a kitchen towel and cut potatoes into desired shapes and sizes.
Mix the potato seasoning, add the oil, and toss to combine until fully coated.
Transfer seasoned potatoes in a single layer into the air fryer basket. Cook for 20 - 25 minutes at 180C/360F shaking the basket halfway through, and continue to air fry.
Remove the potatoes from the air fryer, serve, and enjoy!
How to Store Air Fryer Roast Potatoes
Fridge - put it in an airtight container and store it for up to 3 days.
Freezer - put in a freezer bag or airtight container for up to 3 months.
To reheat - pour the potatoes into the air fryer basket. Air fry at a temperature of 170C/340F for 3-5 minutes or until heated through and crispy again.
Oven: spread the potatoes on a parchment paper-lined baking tray and put them in the oven at 190C/375F for 5 minutes.
- There's no need to preheat the air fryer.
- Cut potatoes into similar sizes for even cooking. You do not have to peel the potatoes.
- Use any seasoning of your choice.
- Try not to overstack the air fryer basket; you can fill it halfway through and give it a shake every 5 minutes for air circulation and even cooking.
Air Fryer Roast Potatoes
- Air fryer
- 2 potatoes large
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Ground Black pepper
- Scrub the back of the potatoes to get rid of dirt. Dry with a kitchen towel and cut potatoes into desired shapes and sizes.Mix the potato seasoning, add the oil, and toss to combine until fully coated.
- Transfer seasoned potatoes in a single layer into the air fryer basket. Cook for 25 minutes at 180C/380F shaking the basket halfway through, and continue to air fry.
- Remove the potatoes from the air fryer, serve, and enjoy!
I am glad you made it here and hope you enjoyed it. I would love to hear from you! Kindly rate the recipe and leave me feedback in the comment section below. Tag me @mydeliciouscravings on Instagram and join our Facebook page for new recipes. Please subscribe if you haven’t for new recipes straight to your inbox.