Are you searching for simple and quick side dishes? Here is a list of fifteen (15) air fryer side dishes for you. Simple and tasty side dishes you will make repeatedly! These dishes can be prepared in a wide variety of innovative ways. They are dishes consumed all around the world. Incredibly nutritious and simple to prepare in your air fryer.
15 Air Fryer Side Dish Recipes
You will love these side dishes because they are easy to make, budget-friendly, and great for meal prep. They are easy to follow, and you can store leftovers in the refrigerator.
These healthy side dish recipes are perfect for busy weeknights. They will make a great addition to your meal. The best thing about this collection is that you need little to no oil to make them. All you need are simple ingredients to make these great recipes.
Let's get into these air fryer side dishes, shall we?
1. Air Fryer Zucchini Sticks
2. Air Fried Snap Peas
3. Air Fryer Roast Potatoes
4. Air Fryer Frozen Carrots Recipe
5. Air Fryer Mushrooms
6. Air Fryer Asparagus
7. Baked Potatoes in Air Fryer
8. Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
Air fryer temperature varies depending on size, make, and model. My delicious cravings recipe time is subject to a preheated air fryer. If you are trying this recipe for the first time, deduct 2 minutes from the cooking time and increase it if needed to allow the food to cook evenly.
9. Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
10. Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
11. Air Fryer Hash Browns
12. Air Fryer Carrots Fries
13. Air Fryer Smashed Potatoes
14. Broccoli in Air Fryer
15. Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
15 Air Fryer Side Dishes
- Air fryer Instant pot vortex
- 250 g vegetable medley Broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower
- 1 small size zucchini or courgette
- 2 bell peppers Red and yellow
- 1 onion (medium) You can use yellow onion or red.
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder Optional
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil Olive oil or avocado oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste a pinch of salt
- Wash the vegetables, deseed the bell peppers, and chop the rest of the veggies into similar sizes.
- Preheat the air fryer for 2 minutes at 200C/400F.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl, sprinkle the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, black pepper, vegetable oil, and lemon juice, and toss to combine. Cook immediately or leave to marinate for 15 to 30 minutes (optional).
- Transfer the seasoned vegetables to the air fryer basket and spread them out in a single layer. Air fry vegetables for 10 to 15 minutes, shaking the air fryer basket every 4 to 5 minutes until tender, crunchy, and perfectly roasted.Remove from the air fryer, serve, and enjoy your air-fried vegetables!
I am glad you made it here and hope you enjoyed it. I would love to hear from you! Kindly rate the recipe and leave me feedback in the comment section below. Tag me @mydeliciouscravings on Instagram and join our Facebook page for new recipes. Please subscribe if you haven’t for new recipes straight to your inbox.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Air fryer hassleback potatoes